I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Friday, December 16, 2011

Shootout at Coyote Gulch

I played in a great game of "Gutshot!" at Hurricon 2010 in Orlando, FL.  I had always wanted to play a wild west game and was instantly hooked. They ran a great game and had great terrain.  It was more fun than I've had in a long time while playing a game. So, of course being the over-achiever that I am, I ordered my copy of Gutshot and bought some 28mm wild west figures.  Tie that in with being the architect, I started building my new wild west town before even running the first game.

Here are some pics from the game that got me hooked at Hurricon 2010:




Here are some pics from the first game that I ran, 'Shootout at Coyote Gulch':





No comments:

Post a Comment