I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Sunday, December 25, 2011

15mm Mini-Chancellorsville

Due to the limited number of players and playing time, I scaled down a Johnny Reb scenario for Chancellorsville so I didn't have quite as many units on the table.  Everything seemed to work just fine.

 An overview of the table.  The Union are defending Chancellorsville, in the center.

A better view of the Confederate assault from the east and south.

 Further to the west is the Confederate advance across the river.

The Union line has fallen back on the western flank, but it is holding, for now.

 
The area west of the confederate position is clear.

 The confederates push their way into the western Union flank.

 The center is holding, but the rebels are about ready to mount their attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment