I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paper Building: 15mm ACW Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary

Here's a paper building that I created and am most proud of.  I actually drew it from a copy of scaled architectural plans supplied to me directly from the staff at the Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary. (Thank you) Enjoy building it.

These are the photos of a completed model, on it's own base and scenery added.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: American Civil War Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary Free Building Paper Model

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/american-civil-war-gettysburg-lutheran-seminary-free-building-paper-model-download.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks excellent, can't wait to give it a go myself in 20mm. Any ideas on where to get a similar model of a colonial mansion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get this item in 20mm? My husband is wanting them

    ReplyDelete
  4. you would need to scale it up to 133%, and probably print it on 11x17 paper.

    ReplyDelete