I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Thursday, December 29, 2011

20mm/15mm Persian Rugs for your buildings

Here are some Persian rugs that can be printed out (or rescaled for larger/smaller scales) to add some variety to your buildings and making them a little bit more 'homely' in the process. It certainly makes a difference.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Large rug

    ReplyDelete