I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Saturday, December 3, 2011

Battle of Quatre Bras, Part I.

We are currently playing the scenario, The Battle of Quatre Bras, using 15mm troops and the Napoleon's Battles rule set. Two weeks ago we played part I. (first half) of the battle. Tonight will be part II. (second half) of the battle.

An overview of the battlefield 

An overview of the battlefield 

 The French Center as they prepare for the advance on the British held Quatre Bras


The British center and right flank, as they move up to occupy Quatre Bras.


No comments:

Post a Comment