I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fantasy Hockey Players and Game (Similar to Blood Bowl)

Concerning 28mm Fantasy Hockey Players:

The Ice Hockey game, "Cross Check" is available for download online. Here:
link

The miniatures that I bought were available from Brigade Games. I picked up all three teams. (Rat, Orc, Dwarf) link

I also saw a post about Impact Miniatures maybe doing some Ice Hockey players for 2012? They have one already and some sticks for conversions.
link

There are also some 1:50 Diecast metal and plastic Zamboni's on ebay pretty inexpensively.
(as an example and not an endorsement): auction

I picked up a few at a flea market for $2 USD each. I plan on modifying and repainting some into star players/vehicles and others as window/terrain dressing for the teams and rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment