I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Monday, October 5, 2015

20mm Paper Buildings: Falklands Campaign

 
Here are some of the Falkland's paper buildings that I have been working on.
 
All are made from foam core board and have the color exterior 'skins' glued to the outside. All of them have removable roofs and some have 2nd story floors added.

 
 
 
Governor's House Complex buildings.  

  Malo Top House
 
Stanley Church 

Main Street Tavern 

Shanty 

 House
 
Houses 

More Houses 

Shanties
(Can be useful in other modern games as well including those set in Iraq, Afghanistan, and others.)

More Shanties.

2 comments:

  1. The governors house is coming along nicely. Going to be a great township.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The building are done. Just take a look at the Battle for the Governor's House in other recent post.

      Delete