I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Saturday, July 25, 2020

20mm Modern Iraqi Army

I've been a little lazy not posting to my gaming blog in a while.  But since the Covid-19 seclusion and social distancing has begun, I have had a lot of time to catch up on painting and building projects.

My latest additions: 20mm Modern Iraqi Army. 


Here we have some armored and support vehicles.  There are a variety of MBT's, BMP-1, Rocket Launcher, M8 Greyhound (In Iraqi colors) and a Russian Truck. (Russian/Iraqi aircraft are next, as I will be doing an Allied attack on an Iraqi airbase.)


Here are the Infantry.  The bases have been finished since this picture was taken.

Iraqi infantry special forces, or AKA the Republican Guard.  I used a couple of different camo paint schemes to differentiate the units. (I used some 1/72 plastic Russian Spetznatz for these)

Iraqi Infantry grunts in standard green uniforms and tan covered helmets, armed with a variety of Russian weapons. These are metal miniatures from unknown manufacturer. 

These are just before I added rocks and flocking to the bases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment