I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, July 26, 2022

20mm Modern Russia-Ukraine vehicles

 I've now started to paint my new resin prints.

Some of my Ukrainian vehicles...Mercedes SUVs, GAZ TIGR, Saxon, GAZ Truck, BMP-2 (With a digitally painted camouflage) 

Some of my Russian vehicles...GAZ TIGR's, Fuel Truck, and various Russian transport trucks.  The  2 flatbed trucks are pontoon bridge carriers. 

Some additional Russian Armor...MT-LB's, BMP-2's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment